Literacy Narrative Self-Reflection

I am not very satisfied with this essay. There are many places in the article that can be modified. First, there are less concrete examples to prove the ideas in the article. Second, there are no clearly topic sentences at the beginning of the paragraph. Third, the end does not summarize the full essay well. It just simply extends the central idea. Fourth, the use and matching of words is not effective.

The topic selection may have some problems. There is not so much story in simple history learning. The interesting things are generally not related to reading and writing, and are not good to write an essay. This led to the lack of effective examples in the article. Next time when I write, I may need to expand the scope of the topic to increase the source of the examples.

I didn’t add a topic sentence at the beginning of the paragraph, mainly because the narrative method I used made it less convenient for me to add it. I wrote my own growth history by timeline. I think the topic sentence will cut off its continuity and point out the purpose of each paragraph too directly. I still need to think about how to connect the topic sentences and stories.

I did not summarize the whole article in the summary, but tried to show the impact of reading on me. I did not handle this description well. This makes it look a little weird. I am trying hard to learn about the grammar part. This takes a long time to accumulate, which is not something that can be done overnight.