Arguing a Position Self-Reflection

I used many “I” statement in second version of the paper (Just like this sentence).This can make the author less confident about the ideas and can give the paper an informal tone.I made a lot of changes in the last version.When I was doing it,sometimes it’s hard to find a phrase,because that’s really a personal point of view.So I changed the part before and after that sentence a lot.

The description of many places is not clear.This led me to spend a lot of time revising the article to figure out how I thought about this topic last time.I usually quite understand my own thoughts (almost all the time). This makes me not quite sure what other people think of the same sentence.So I tend to forget to explain things that I know well but others don’t.It’s a bit of a hassle, and those detailed explanations often seem to me to be rephrasing the same thing.I’m still trying to learn how to properly interpret a problem(no too further explanation).

The small claim is too many to affect the statement.I try to use many small points to support the main points,.I let pro ideas win in every paragraph so I can say my point is true.But it doesn’t look good.However, if I discuss a specific topic in detail,I can’t write so many words..I always feel that a few words can summarize a topic, and different branches often hide the same problem.I like reading articles that analyze problems, but it’s hard when I do it myself.